Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

can anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

shehreen

Programmer
Sep 5, 2006
BD
hii,,,
i'm doing a project where i have used win32 comm API and i wrote some java program with which i can send and receive sms from a mobile.i have created a database.now i have to send reply from my database accoding to the quaries anyone looks for.
can anyone help me how can i do so???

thanks

You need to know SQL;design your application to interact with the database using JDBC; your application then queries the database depending on your pre-determined parameters. Maybe if u are bit more specific about what you have dificulties with, that will help

Spring and Hibernate are great products but add to the learning curve. One thing which Spring can deliver though (without using Hibernate) is a JDBC layer which removes the need for much of the boiler-plate code we tend to write each time we do JDBC.

Tim

Yeah, but if you want to learn what is going on behind the scenes, I think you should deal with it, at least the first time.

Cheers,
Dian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back