Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Can any body tell me where i can ge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Apr 12, 2001
IN
Can any body tell me where i can get SCO Openserver 5.0.5 Administration and Trouble shooting guides (PDF / HTML) from the net.
Thanx in advance

- go to the bottom of the page. THis gives you access to the SCO/Caldera TA serach engine which is very usefull as the first stop in sorting a fault.

Alternatively SCO did do some online PDF training material a while ago that contained admin guides . Maybe trawling their website might yeild some results, however noe caldera are running the show it might be gone....

Can someone please tell me why people don't read the REST of the thread?

rdent says "Maybe trawling their website might yeild some results, however noe caldera are running the show it might be gone....", but I GAVE THE CALDERA LINK IN THE POST RIGHT ABOVE THIS! Days ago.

Sheesh :) Tony Lawrence
SCO Unix/Linux Resources tony@pcunix.com

Thanks a lot tony as i had just browsed thro the contents of the link the contents of the link that youhad given. It was very useful link.
I have another if u can tell me......
like in Solaris what are the equivalent files to etc/vfstab & etc/dfs/dfstab in SCO 5.0.5.
and how do we integrate SCO and Sun Solaris to work together using each other's filesystems and how can we do nfs mounting of the filesystems and nfs shared directories.
Thanx & regards
maadhav

The SCO OSR5 equivalent is /etc/default/filesys

Integrate with NFS. Tony Lawrence
SCO Unix/Linux Resources tony@pcunix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back