Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls Routing to Overflow Group???

Status
Not open for further replies.

njd3vil

Technical User
Aug 8, 2007
US
I have an IP Office 406V2 6.1.22, with VM Pro. Incoming calls route to an AA in VMPro where the caller selects an option from the Menu, 1 or 2. These options route to a hunt group based on these options. Option 1 routes to Hunt Group 200, Option 2 routes to Hunt Group 201. Both Hunt groups have queueing turned on and announcements enabled. I do not have a threshold set on any hunt groups so they can queue as many calls as needed. I also have an overflow Hunt Group 203 that Hunt Groups 200 and 201 overflow to. The issue I'm having is that some calls are transfered to the Overflow Group 203 from VMPro. I have checked, checked and checked again. I also tested dialing the Overflow Group ext-203 from the Auto Attendant. The way I have the routing you cannot call the Hunt Groups directly so I have ruled that out. This is random and I cannot duplicate consistantly however I can see it in my Chronicall Cradle to Grave Module. Any ideas out there? This is a very frustrating issue as it is affecting the accuracy of call reports. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

Have you checked your overflow mode settings on groups 200 & 201? Make sure they are set to 'Call' if you want each individual call to alert against 200/201 for the overflow time before overflowing.

Perhaps group 203 is in the incoming call route as fallback extension and your VMPro ports are full.
When this happens then it will follow the fallback route on the incoming call route.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back