Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls not forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davicat

Systems Engineer
Apr 19, 2018
ES
Hi,

I have a problem forwarding calls on my cm 6.3 any call i want forward it adds a suffix 256. if i forward to a 06XXXXXXXX it converts the invite to 06XXXXXXXX256 and it causes the forward to fail.

do you know where the system adds a suffix for the forwarded calls?

Trace example

11:23:14 TRACE STARTED 01/22/2019 CM Release String cold-03.0.124.0-21588
11:23:19 Calling party trunk-group 120 member 249 cid 0x34e2
11:23:19 Calling Number & Name +346XXXXXXXX NO-CPName
11:23:19 term station 2ZZZZ cid 0x34e2
11:23:19 call-forwarding 09YYYYYYYY
11:23:19 term trunk-group 970 cid 0x34e2
11:23:19 call-forwarding 09YYYYYYYY256
11:23:19 route-pattern 13 preference 1 location 1/ALL cid 0x34e2
11:23:19 seize trunk-group 970 member 7 cid 0x34e2
11:23:19 Calling Number & Name NO-CPNumber NO-CPName
11:23:19 G711A ss:eek:ff ps:20

many thanks

Could be your ars/aar digit conversion , could be route pattern.... could be UDP table.......

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

Can you explain more about the udp table? And it's a suffix not a prefix ¿where can I see the digit conversion for the suffix? Thanks

list calltype route-chosen location

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

45 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 35 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

l ars/aar digit conversion" see if its appending the suffix in there......ignore the route pattern for obvious reasons..my bad.

With that above command you can also specify locations , in your trace it is using the location 1/all ...that location would just need appending to the command.

The udp table is the uniform dial plan and is the first place after the dial plan analysis is looked at that starts routing calls ,you can manipulate pretty much anything you want.

"list uniform" to see whats there.

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Not that they mean a thing anymore , get a brain dump pass the test crash the system.

There are no entries on the digit conversion and nothing about suffix on the dialplan

I assume that is not a session manager problem because I see the trace on the cm before going out

So run the command that AvayaTier3 gave you and that will show you here to look , if it is CM adding the digits.

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

so its using partition routing ..it could be the route pattern thinking about it ...it may be deleting all the digits and re-adding the number with the suffix ..need to check your route pattern based on the time off day and PGN settings.

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Also it could be "disp tandem-calling" as its a call in to the the pbx and out based on your trace.

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Nothing there too i assume that it has to be something easier because we got the PBX and it was not maintained by the previous owner

invite is a SIP term

CM can insert and replace digits. I do not think there is a way that CM appends suffix digits to numbers for call processing.
Code:
this is for modification of callerID on tandem calls

display tandem-calling-party-num                                Page   1 of   8
                  CALLING PARTY NUMBER CONVERSION
                          FOR TANDEM CALLS
     CPN              Trk                                 Number
 Len Prefix           Grp(s)     Delete  Insert           Format

9   1                4          all     1234567890       pub-unk
 10  1                4          all     1196550000       pub-unk
 10  2                4          all     1196550000       pub-unk

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

45 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 35 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Good spot Tier3...I missed the "invite" comment...but agreed CM must be deleting the whole number and redefining..if it is CM ...the only thing he could be missing is the location from the commands...if it is CM....but this could be an adaptation in SMGR or the SBC........@OP can you detail your full environment?

ACSS (UC/SBCE/SM/SME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back