Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls going to Opening Greeting and not subscribers greeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2004
US
I have an issue where when a call from a user phone is forwarded to voicemail it goes to an opening greeting and not the subscribers greeting.

This is a new install, so not much has been configured. I added my voice ports between ccm and unity, so everything there is working. Using the "Port Monitor" tool on Unity I noticed that it is using what is listed under "Call Routing" > "Forwarded Calls", which has a default rule called "Attempt Forward to Greeting" then a rule for "Default Call Handler". Voicemail is hitting this and not the subscriber greeting. Help!

What am I missing or doing wrong here? I built this some scratch twice and it's the same thing, so any help, configuration, resources, web pages, etc would be a great!

Thanks in advanced

cf

Can you verify under the Port Monitor tool what digits are being passed to the Unity Server?

Thanks dteal. I looked under the Call Viewer and saw what was causing my problem. Thanks.

cf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back