Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

calls dropping from vm when station calls station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguyhawaii

Vendor
Jun 22, 2006
US
i have 2 bcm 400 linked together on site, bcm b is handles the lines and bcm a handles the stations and call pilot. when a caller reaches the auto attendant and enters the station number, no one answers it goes to vm no problem. i can transfer a caller directly to voicemail (986) no problem. but if i transfer the caller or call a station direct it rings, then shows transfer to vm but the call drops. i don't think its has anything to do with bcm b since the stations and call pilot are on the same bcm and the problem occurs on a station to station call.

using the bcm monitor app we could see the station to station call hit the voiceports of the voicemail. but it was only for a second. if i call forward the station using either f4 or f984 the calls goes to vm but drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back