Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calls dropping across SCN 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneuser72

Technical User
Jan 15, 2006
I have a scn with 412 4.1.12 and IP500 4.1.12 . I am at the site were the 500 is located . calls that start in the 500 drop at 1:42. The calls that go out over the ip trunks and use the 412 pri or ext to ext over the ip trunks. I have a ip phone that is registered to the 412 at the same site never drops a call.The 500 has 8 voice networking lic and advance scn lic. any ideas?

Chris

How many channels do you have it configured for? If 8, then you will also need 4 VCM license on the 500.

What connection do you have ?
Maybe you run out of bandwith

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

they are cisco routers the one at the 500 end is a cisco ASA 5505 and the 412 end is a cisco ???

If they are all dropping at the exact same time, then it is a VPN issue. I had a similar problem where calls would drop at the 30 second mark. I forget what the exact issue was, but the topic is in this forum somewhere. Try searching for something like "cisco vpn SCN".

Check all VPN devices and make sure H323 transformations (H323 Fixup) are turned OFF/DISABLED.

Thanks to all that replied to this. We turned off the H323 transformers and that did it. Thanks for the support!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back