Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot voicemail park and page

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHONETOOL

Programmer
Feb 13, 2002
US
I am going to set up a supermarket for park & page Has anybody used this feature How well does it work ?

I would appreciate any easy programming setup steps / tips

thank you

The park feature isn't part of Call Pilot but part of the PBX.

It works quite well in my opinion.

It needs to be configured but you can check out the documentation under NN43001-106 for Call Park and it explains the steps you need.

Thanks for the response but I know all about the phone system park and page. what I'm asking about is the callpilot park and page
apparently from the documentation the voicemail will automatically park a caller and then page a department. I think there are is couple of options to set this up one is within the voicemail box itself the other is within A CCR tree

I guess I have a lot of reading and testing ahead of me

This is not a feature of full-blown CallPilot; and I don't see it in CallPilot Mini documentation either.

What documentation have you seen this on; can you be more specific on the product please?

Matthew - Technical Support Engineer Sr.

Yes Nortel4Matt check the callpilot 3.0 administrator guide Chapter 7 page 86 and 87

I was on the job site today and program this feature and it works great

I also tested a another feature which was transferring an outside caller to the CCR tree nodes which also worked great You can choose 1 through 8... feature 986 1# for the first node

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back