Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot voicemail park and page

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHONETOOL

Programmer
Feb 13, 2002
US
I am going to set up a supermarket for parking page Has anybody used this feature How well does it work ?

I would appreciate any easy programming setup steps / tips

thank you

You Park, You page the access code displayed. Nothing could be simpler.

Go to any phone dial the park code from an intercom path and you're connected. Simplier still!

Marv

You should also program one of the buttons on the phones so it directly pages everyone in a particular zone without having to press Page, then the buttons required to page a particular area, etc.

If you program this feature code, all phones in zone "1" and the speakers will receive the page without further user interaction.

This is what the condensed page command looks like:

6 3 1
------------------------------------------------
"Page" 3=Sets + Speakers 1=Zone 1
2=Speakers 2=Zone 2
1=Sets 3=Zone 3

Press Feature *3 to program the feature autodial, select the button that will be the Page button, most likely already labeled Page, and press Feature 631 or whatever you have selected.

Of course, I don't know what kind of setup you'd like to have but hopefully this helps with programming something simple and quick to use.

Thanks for the response but I know all about the phone system park and page. what I'm asking about is the callpilot park and page
apparently from the documentation the voicemail will automatically park a caller and then page a department. I think there are is couple of options to set this up one is within the voicemail box itself the other is within A CCR tree

I guess I have a lot of reading and testing ahead of me

Go into the GUI and under that mail box select park and page and the page zone.

Now callers can press 6 while listening to greeting.
The pages will stop based on the park time out setting.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking when I read the title and somehow totally misread it as "CICS".

I was on the job site today and program the voicemail park & page feature and it worked great. I did it within the CCR tree and as you mentioned it can also be done with any mailbox I also test a feature in which you can transfer an outside caller directly to CCR tree node feature 986 and choose the CCR tree node 1-8

Feature 986 1#

callpilot 3.0

thank you curlycord & slatecom I do appreciate your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back