Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Voice Tree choices/selections report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelopt61

Technical User
Mar 18, 2008
US
Hello Everyone,
Trying to identify a report that will tell me how many selections were made for each option on a voice tree?
I.E>

Press <1> for medical records
Press <2> for the file room
Press <3> to leave a message

etc.

The manager of the dept. wants to idenentify what selections are not being used to remove them and determine if we need to make changes etc. Thanks for looking at this in advance.

Cs1000
CallPilot 5.0
CallPilot Manager 5.0
CallPilot Reporter

I remember I had a report for this back under Meridian Mail.

Thanks,
NortelOpt61

In CallPilot Reporter Multimedia Reports, Add New, choose Building Block Summary Report.
For Selection Criteria
1. Service App ID - Is Equal to - XXXX (the ID number for the app in Application Builder)
2. Block Name - Is Equal to - the exact name of the menu block as seen in Application Builder.

Hello StanleySteamer,
I have run that report for the SDN and get no data. I have run that reprot for other SDN's with voice tree's and get data. The SDN I am looking to run the report on is also tied into a Contact Center queue, could that be why I am not getting any data on it? Any idea what I need to do to reteieve the data then?

Thanks,

You may be confusing the the App ID with the SDN. These are not the necessarily the same number, though they may have been programmed that way. This is one of the goofy things about Callpilot. Sometimes you refer to the app name, sometimes the app ID number.

So in CallPilot Manager your SDN is associated with an App Name. The only way I know to get the App ID is to start Application Builder, find the app by name and note the associated ID.

Thanks, dont' know what I was thinking.

Thanks again,
NortelOpt61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back