Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Reporting 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMilden

Vendor
Oct 21, 2005
US
Got a customer who uses a callpilot 150 with reporting software. They have all the latest releases. Now since the year has changed from 2008 to 2009 when the customer logs in to view the reports they are unable to look at 2009 reports. The way its setup is when you select view reports you have to select day/month/year you want to look at from drop down menus. Under the year drop down all that is listed is 2003-2008. They are unable to select or type in year 2009 to view the reports. These reports are VERY important to the customer and I dont even know where to begin. Any help very appreciated.

All,

I have a customer with the same problem Norstar DR7.0 with CPilot150 2.2.16. Not known what the client version is running.
I am hzving trouble locating the exact patches/software needed to resolve this issue.
Can someone assist with this???

-MF

I have a new Call Pilot reporter. Installed in 12/08. I am getting 09 reports. FYI, Mary

I couldn't locate the RCC software 2.4.358.6.61 (Java 1.6). I located all of the other updates at the Nortel site. I was looking at the release notes for the CP 31.10.31.22 update. Is the RCC software part of this update? Has anybody updated the software and got the menu to show 2009? Thanks for all the wisdom!

Reporting issue also seen on BCM, see thread 1361-1522101.

Consulting -
If You're Not A Part Of The Solution, There's Good Money To Be Made In Prolonging The Problem.

I got this from a buddy of mines. I am hoping to test this out with the rest of the forum people and would appreciate feedback if it works and so forth. Thanks in advance.

Here is the quick fix for rcc not showing 2009 in the date drop down menu.

You'll need to edit a file named Inc_date_select.asp. You can use wordpad or notepad. This file is located on the rcc server at something like C:\program files\nortel networks\reporting for call center\website\rcc \report_pages\common

Open file:

Look for the following

Dim year stop
i=2003
Yearstop=i+5

Change i +5 to i+7

Now look for

i=2003
Yearstop=i+5

Change i+5 to i+7

You are changing this twice. One for From date and one for To date

Save changes. You may see an error regarding formatting. Ignore it!!

Problem solved until 2011

NTL555

FYI, I also just noticed it was posted in the BCM forums as well.

NTL555

NTL555 that is a beautiful thing. Don't even have to stop and start the server. That's just awesome.

Just wondering, but instead of changing it to i+7 could we change it to I+9 so we got until 2013 instead of 2011? Seems quite logical to me.

I love a simple fix. Why couldn't Nortel publish this?

Add another well deserved star, NTL555.

Changing +7 to +9 should indeed allow up to 2013, but figuring Nortel will have patches out by 2011 (just guessing here)...

--DB

That seems logical to me as well to change it to +9 or whatever.

Now, do the old reports pull up normally??

NTL555

I loaded all 3 and it worked great it also has a different look for the reporting
And the RCC says file 4.00 something like that.

Solution Detail

Unable to generate reports for the year 2009 using CallPilot 100/150 Reporting for Contact Center (RCC) version 2.3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem Description
When attempting to generate a report using any 2.3 version of RCC on CallPilot 100 or 150 there is no option for a date greater than the year 2008. Consequently, it is not possible to generate any report for any date in 2009 or thereafter.

Problem Resolution
The most recent RCC version for CallPilot 100 and 150 is Build 2.4.358 and which does not experience this issue.

Current GA release of CallPilot 100/150 is Build 31.10.31.22 (MR) and is required when updating to RCC Build 2.4.358.

CallPilot 31.10.31.22 and RCC Build 2.4.358 are available from under software downloads.
Affected Products
Norstar CallPilot Norstar CallPilot 100 3.0
Norstar CallPilot Norstar CallPilot 100 3.1
Norstar CallPilot Norstar CallPilot 150 3.0
Norstar CallPilot Norstar CallPilot 150 3.1

Thats not my fastball, thats my hurry up and get by you pitch... Satchel Paige

RYLSFAN:Don't forget to put the latest RCC server software 31.10.28c in as well. If you only put the RCC client 2.4.358.6.61 in you could have problems.

Thank you NTL555. That worked perfect, they can now see 2009. I also went back to 2005 as a test and all the call data was there. Took 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back