Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

klamb

IS-IT--Management
Mar 30, 2001
GB
we have installed Callpilot reporter on a separare server (along with MyCallpilot) - MyCallpilot works OK, login, etc OK.

CallPilot Reporter on the other hand is giving us the 'Failed to Authenticate' error message. We can login OK to Callpilot Manager on the actual server, but when using the same credentials on the CallPilot Reporter server we get the error message.

We have followed the install instructions and made the DCOM changes for Network & Network Service, etc....

My only other concern (question mark?) is the LDAP search base. The CallPilot Reporter server is on the domain, whereas the Callpilot Server is in it's own workgroup (IPE Shelf i201) - don't want to add to the domain unless we have to but my gut feeling is that the login is failing because of this... In saying that, MyCallpilot logs in and works OK...

Any ideas, hints, verification would be appreciated.

Kenny

klamb...load callpilot manager on the callpilot reporter
server also.

no problems only solutions

strmwalker

klamb..forget first post can you go to internet explorer
put in callpilots ip address/cpmgr and get to callpilot
manager

strmwalker

Thanks for the reply - when I go to the address <cp server>\cpmgr I can load in OK, this is the way we manage CP.

When I try <CP Reporter Svr>\cpmgr the CallPilot Manager screen loads but we cannot login - Failed to authenticate the account. Check your information and try again.

Cheers

Kenny

klamb...that is what i talking about trying callpilot
manager from the callpilot reporter server sounds like
you are missing a pep i will give you that number when
i get into work..

strmwalker

strmwalker

Thanks for the heads up - as soon as pep was mentioned, I double checked the CD, then found the pep cd and installed from that - all working OK.

Many thanks,

Kenny

Gotta love those PEPs "Paycheck Enhancement Packages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back