Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethephoneguy

Technical User
Sep 15, 2006
CA
Is there anyway of installing Reporter after the CallPilot Manager has been installed?

Thanks in advance
Mike

When reporter is used you have to load CPManager on a separate server than the CP and you have to have the keycode turned on....

I did not realize that there was a keycode involved. I thought that CP Reporter came with Call Pilot free, although it has to be installed on a separate server. Is this not the case? If you need a keycode for it, what should I look for to see if I indeed have the feature?

Jephph

Jephph,
You are right that is the case. The CP Reported gets loaded on a separate server along with CP Manager, from the lastest CP Manager PEP. You can load Reporter after you have CP Manger loaded.

Jeff

installed reporter after call pilot was installed (2.01/ 201i) Here the procedure :
1) use the PEP cd, because this holds the actuell reporter version.
2)start (.. on your web browswer) the cpmgrsetup.exe (not cpmgr.exe) and check the box -install reporter-
3) wait till the installation is done, there is NO keycode required.
4) BUT you need to install on your webserver
a) IIS and
b) JRE 1.3...
c) and allow cookies
This is what I got so far but i still can NOT start......
still working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back