Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter on Rls 2.01.26 702t machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm5644

Technical User
Jan 19, 2004
US
What do I need to get reporter working on my server? I have installed the server-reporter software on a stand-alone web-server and turned on OM via callpilot manager so the way it looks you are supposed to be able to go to tools->reporter, but I don't have that in my choices available. Are there keycodes needed? Some software hidden somewhere on one of the disks? The configuration wizard does not give any clues. The help files assume that you have the reporter option already there waiting for you to just click on.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Ended up having to call for help...Turns out you have to install "MyCallPilot" software first and then load the CallPilot Reporter software. Also loaded the software on a different machine for the Web-server with the 2000 server OS so I could use for MyCallPilot web access.
later,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back