Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelton2

Technical User
Apr 28, 2005
US
I have installed cp manager 4.0 and reporter on a stand alone web server(2003 running IIS 6.0). I get the following error when trying to install the callPilot Reporter. It asks for the ODBC configuration for the Adaptive server Anywhere when it is configuring the cprptic.dll. Tabs range from ODBC, Login, Database, Network, and Advanced. Does anyone know how to get this prompt to pass the test connection?

Thx

Are you loading the Reporter on the CD that came with the system?

The Call Pilot Manager/Reporter on the Application CD is defective.

Download Call Pilot Manager 04.04.04.17 or the 5.0 version. They are backwards compatible and I don't get that error when loading.

The software is generally available on the Nortel Website.

Hope this helps.

John

I have the same problem with reporter.It asks for the ODBC configuration for the Adaptive server Anywhere when it is configuring the cprptic.dll. Tabs range from ODBC, Login, Database, Network, and Advanced. Have you found a resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back