Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Reporter and Windows 2003 Server R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTITEK

Vendor
Jan 16, 2009
US
Have reporter installed on a Windows 2003 Server R2 box. Enhanced security configuration is turned off. IIS is installed. Just upgraded Callpilot server to 5.0 from 2.02. Callpilot server working fine.

When I try to log in to manager/reporter on the stand alone web server with the proper credentials I get the following error:

Could not create Config Wizard object. Login Failed. [ -2147221005 ]

Terminal services is not running on the stand alone server. Callpilot server is at SU05. I can ping between the devices. Manager/reporter version is .68. I can actually open up the login page, it just won't let me log in.

Any ideas anybody?!

did you upgrade the the software on the webserver to latest callpilot manager pep??

Calpilot Server and webserver are running Manager/reporter versin 05.00.41.68. Not the latest latest, but close enough I would think to work.

I guess I can try updating to the .70, but that requires a reboot of the voicemail server which requires another maintenance window.

Thanks for the response, I appreciate any help anyone is willing to provide.

I don't think they have to be the latest but they have to match. Can you ping each server from the other by name?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Confirmed again that both Callpilot server and web server are running the same versions of Manager/Reporter. Yes, I can ping by name from each server to the other. Both are members of workgroup workgroup. Customer was running McCaffe VirusScan 8.0i on the web server. I completely removed it. Windows firewall is off. Still no luck. Same message on logon attempt. I have also disable the terminal services service.

Thanks again for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back