Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot release 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
Hi All,
I need callpilot release 2.0 Image software, can somebody help. I could not found same on Avaya website.

Regards

Call your local vendor, they have access to the downloads.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

I have access to download site but no callpilot rls2 software found.

Which rls 2 version are you look for callpilot 100/150 or enterprise callpilot ?

it is Enterprise CP, 201i i need release 2 software

I checked the Avaya web site the only thing available still for release 2 was the patches. So unless someone on this forum has a copy of this software you may have a problem . If I remember correctly there were two version of release 2.1.26 and 2.1.27 oe 2.2 which at one time Nortel had and restore image cd

can somebody share URL for downloading the CP rls 2 software?

Hi Richard,
I am not able to download the file, I get the download URL link but when i click that link it pops an error that the webpage has been moved.
Kindly share it again.

Tip:
The link was posted 10 days ago, your best to download gifts right away....we do not necessarily keep large files online forever for the world to download at our cost.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back