Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot program is not running

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriskimball

Technical User
Aug 22, 2007
US
I have a BCM 400.

This morning I came in and no one can access voicemail, when people call in they are going right to the receptionist, not the auto attenant. lastly my agents can't log into their skillsets.

when I open the BCM element manager and try to log into the callpilot program it says its not running.

need help >.<

When they try to login, what does the display say on the phone? If it says,"Inactive Feature" try rebooting the system and see if it comes back up. Did you happen to schedule a patch to run over the weekend?

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

yes we did install new patches, and we did a complete power reboot, meaning we shut it off and unplugged it, and turned it back on.

but this problem happened before the patches

did you look in service manager and see if voicemail is runing? you can manualy stop and restart it and see what that gets you. Is it runing 4.0? or is it earlier software?

its 4.0

it said it was stopped to I clicked restart, and it starts but for about 5 seconds then I click refresh and its stopped again.

did you look in the alarm log? it may have some useful info.

lots of times it is worthless though, just says voicemail service stopped unexpectedly.

I have never had this trouble on a 4.0 system yet, on 3.7 and earlier it has been the hard drive causing this problem.

yeah thats what it says, should we replace the hard drive?

Im not sure, usualy alang with the symtoms you are having,

you can't brows to the system at all, and it stops

responding to pings, I havnt had the trouble with a 4.0 box

yet, hopefully someone else has. I will continue to

research it and let you know if I find somthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back