Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot player

Status
Not open for further replies.

sljulian

Technical User
Mar 1, 2011
US
I have a user that has a message the we need to save off of the VM server. I was looking and we have Desktop licensing and was trying to load Callpilot player to see if I could get the message and save it. After loading the application I went in to configuration and added the IP address of the callpilot but the status is always red, and I cannot retrieve any messages. Can someone help me with this.

Thank you
Stacey

Update - I have been able to get the status to go green and have in my email a CallPilot folder now, I still do not have voice messages show up in my outlook. It appears that I have the connection and it should work. I am hoping that it is something simple that someone can point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Do you have MyCallPilot running on a server? if so you can you that to get messages as a .wav file.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back