Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Message Forwarding Rule not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzieb

IS-IT--Management
Jan 21, 2009
ZA
Hi There

I am trying to setup the MFR in callpilot. I have done everything according to the NTP's but i am not getting the voicemails/faxes to forward to my mailbox. I have even gone into MyCallPilot to forward from there but no go. After checking the event viewer, i found the following message: Event from IMA LPC Server Stub[IMA LPC Server Stub] : Failed to read the MIME file: D:\nortel\smtp\outgoing\.63470.18516_wav.mim.

I also have this error :
Does anyone know of a couple of test's i can do to try and determine where the problem is?

Kind regards
BazzieB

Can you ping your Call pilot server by both name and IP from email server?

You can test connectivity to your mail server from the CallPilot server by opening a telnet session from the CallPilot server to the mail server on the SMTP port, then manually composing and sending a message to your destination e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back