Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Menu Transferring to a Cell Phone's VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NestleSmith

Vendor
Sep 18, 2007
US
Hello All,
I have an issue transferring a call out of a CallPilot 600r 5.0 Menu to a Cell Phone and the call going to the Cell Phone's Voice Mail. When the option for the Cell Phone is pressed the system transfers to that Cell Phone and it rings many times, however the CallPilot ends the call before it reaches the Cell Phone’s voice mail box. I've tried several different transferring methods, using an ACD DN NCFW to the Cell, a Phantom Port DCFW to the Cell, as well as 9+Number right out of the Transfer Block in the Menu and all gets the same results, a recording that says your call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later. I’ve also tried different carrier Cell Phones. It seems there is a timer that needs to be extended. Any ideas appreciated

are the cellphones even ringing? what happens when they press a key on the cell to ignore, does it go to their VM then?

You may neet patch 18804 on the PBX side? Was a common issue on 3.x, 4.5 and 5.x rls. Also known as the "Verzion" patch by some vendors.

sporty2

You may need adjust EOD timer / ODT timer so that it should work 100%.

ld 21
prt
rdb
route xx

LD 16
chg
type RDB
route xx
CNTL yes
TIMR EOD 6144 or
TIMR ODT 3000

Thanks Guys, appreciate all the info. Yes, the CellPhone does ring, and if ignore is pressed on the cell it goes to Voice Mail as it should. I will try the EOD/ODT Timers as well as looking thru ESPL for the Patch. Thanks again

Wanted to update the thread, I worked with Avaya several days on this trying everything and it was the patch that fixed this issue. Patch is MPLR18804 as Sporty2 suggested, I couldn't find it on ESPL but the Avaya Engineer got it for me. Just wanted to thank you guys as well.

Thanks Again

Cameron Smith
Nashville, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back