Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot LDAP Directory Synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaxx

Technical User
Jun 10, 2003
CA
Hi,

We just upgraded to the new CallPilot, release 05.00.41 and I was asked to synchronize the CallPilot LDAP with the IT department LDAP server. So after doing a little research I found I could do this using the Directory Synchronization Agent. The instruction start with: from CallPilot Manager go to System/Directory Synchronization ...
The problem starts there. When I go to CallPilot Manager/System there is no listing for Directory Synchronization. I am logged in with full administrative rights. Is there something that I need to enable or do before hand so that I can complete this task? Because as usual Nortel/Avay documentation is so clear and helpful (insert sarcasm here).

Thanks

CP LDAP is a keycoded feature, are you sure you paid for this feature?

Ah ha .. you are correct Sir. It would seem that we haven't. But you know I don't really need to synchronize as much as pole. What I want to do is pole the CP LDAP so that I can populate an LDAP server so that people would do not have Unified Messaging can still retrieve the CP address book. Is there a way I can do this? The LDAP ports are open on CP. When using an LDAP browser I can connect to CP, but then I get a certificate error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back