Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot HA Server Access issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDMtek

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2004
US
I have been trying to access the “Standby” CallPilot Server so that I can recheck my MGate Configuration documentation. When I try to access the Standby server the only CPMG home pages I can open is the active server and CallPilot reporter Web Server.
Of course, I have all three servers connected through the CLAN, but should I be able to access the Standby server with out it being the “active” server?

Here is the error message I receive when I try to access the standby server IP address:
Failed to connect to the CallPilot server. Check server information and try again. If this problem persists the server may be improperly configured

I know that its not “improperly configured” I have accessed it before; just not sure if it was the active server at the time.

How are you trying to access the standby is it through CP Manager, RDC or PC Anywhere

Through IE and entering the IP address of the Standby server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back