Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo4

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
US
I have an Opt 61 w/ call pilot. I am receiving the following error on my callpilot.

Code 58006
Telephony GAm failed to transfer the call.
rc=57205, Tapi or CTMS rc=0

Can somebody help me out with what this means?
I received 15 of them yesterday.
Thanks

I had this problem as well. I have an Option 61C with CallPilot. I had to have my vendor load some patches into both the switch AND the voicemail to make it stop. It is a known problem by Nortel, and the patches did fix the problem. Problem is it costs money to have a vendor come in to load patches unless you are under a maintenance contract. If your under a contract, you should just have your vendor come in and load these patches to correct your problem. Best of luck. This one drove me crazy for a while.

Yes Call your vendor to get the patches if you are under maintanence. I too manage the same equipment and had to get the patches to fix the problem.

Gens,

Can anyone who has solved this problem provide me with patches installed (to solve it or full list)?

Thanks

No, sorry - the problem was not resolved. System was replaced with Cisco.

To bad you went to CISCO. You went from great system to a good system

THE PATCHES YOUR LOOKING FOR ARE PART OF A SERVICE PAK, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM NORTEL IF YOU HAVE PASSWORD. OTHERWISE YOU NEED TO GET A VENDOR

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Trust me when I say I am not happy about the Cisco - I didn't want to lose this customer. Can you believe that a Call Center with over 600 agents and 1000 regular users went to voice over IP? Not the wisest choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back