Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot desktop messaging problem with fax received 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeHadronCollider0

Technical User
Dec 20, 2007
IT
I have a problem receiving faxes with CallPilot desktop messaging, callpilot server release 5.
When a fax comes with many pages, sometimes I get the attached file is divided into 2 emails.
The client asks me to solve the problem but I do not ever have a problem like that.

Thanks

look at Max. Call Answering Message Length in the mailbox class of service. you can figure about 17 seconds per page.
the readme in the class of service says 212 pages per hour.

HI,

monday I will go by the client to make these changes, then I will tell you.

Thank you very much

If I understand correctly, I have to change Call Answering Message Length to 17 seconds.
Only this or some other variation?

17 seconds per page you want to receive. I have mine set at 2000 seconds,that would = 100 something pages, so it is way to high, but I never get complaints about faxes being split into 2 separate messages. your max message limit could come into play as well, make sure it is high enough as well.

As the maximum limit of messages you refer to Mailbox Storage Limit?
The value that might be?

for my fax users, I have it set he same as Call Answering Message Length

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back