Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Auto attendat problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisb001

IS-IT--Management
Nov 5, 2011
I have a bcm400, the CallPilot it first starts, I get build the auto attendant operator with the CCR tree, greeting table 1, and assigned to answer the lines and it works fine, the problem is always before the greeting of the auto attendant, a message that says "the user is not available" and then enter the greeting auto attendant, "thank you for calling george´s tools ...etc". I want to remove this message "user is not available". Anyone can help me?

I forgot to say, before, the lines were answering by the general delivery, I had to disable in system properties, removing the check mark in "Enable General Delivery", after that, I could hear the custom greeting of the auto attendant, but now, before I hear the message "user is not available

You could try and disable Attendant Available(untick) in operator settings.
It sounds as if the call is transfered to the Gen Delivery which is disabled and no attn extension assigned to answer the call

If you need to assign an Attendant then go to operator settings and enter an extn number for the person who is the Attendant.

Operator settings

Attendant available NO check
Business open check
Answers lines check
Attendant 237 (reception)
reset operator pass NO check

This my operator settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back