Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot auto attendant will not let them choose an option. Customer hit keypad nothing happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooselite04

Technical User
May 25, 2012
CA
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this issue. It works great like 90% of the time but the other 10% of the time the customers can't select and option in the auto attendant. They hit there keypad but it want do anything. After a while they get transfered to the receptionist by default. I tried that number 40 times and the auto attendant work fine for me every time. I have not experience the issue myself but it's starting to be more often with the customers. Any help that would be great. CallPilot 5.0

Also this is just regular people calling us. It's not like internal people trying to call that number. Thanks

depending on the system type, you could be looking at lots of possibilities, the PRI carrier, the far end (caller), the callpilot itself, if this is a voip system maybe the MGCs.

do local testing (on switch) and if it's 100% working all the time, then maybe it's the PRI or provider (CO equipment)

Actually I look in the event viewer and this is what I have found. This is also the queue name we are having issues with.

Thanks

Event Type: Error
Event Source: NGen
Event Category: Major
Event ID: 55741
Date: 8/29/2012
Time: 11:37:26 AM
User: N/A
Computer:Server
Description:
Event from AppBuilder BRM[2:] : System error in the Call Transfer block. SLEE error code = 0. AppID = Quebec Auto-Attendant$xfer_firstname_lastname.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event ID: 55741
Date: 8/29/2012
Time: 8:44:20 AM
Computer: Server
Description:
Event from AppBuilder BRM[17:] : System error in the Call Transfer block. SLEE error code = 0. AppID = Quebec Auto-Attendant$xfer_firstname_lastname.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event ID: 55716
Date: 8/28/2012
Time: 4:44:18 PM
Computer:Server
Description:
Event from AppBuilder BRM[15:UserApp$xfer_firstname_lastname] : System error occurred in AppBuilder application. AppID = Quebec Auto-Attendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back