Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Attended Menu Busies out COT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExOxM

Technical User
Jun 25, 2013
US
At our site we have a COT line that goes directly to our attended menu in callpilot which allows through-dial. Everything worked fine when we were on ground start now our signaling is loop. If i through dial an extension (outside line to callpilot) that does not answer or have voicemail, the line will ring infinitely even after i have hung up(assuming the switch does not see the hang up in loop). Is there a way to limit the amount of rings to a DN in appbuilder as a workaround to this issue??? Any help is greatly appreciated.

YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE IT BACK IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Unfortunately I don't have the ability to change the signaling we are provided we are at a different location and they do not provide ground start lines. Obviously switching back would be ideal but I was hoping someone would have a workaround possibly guarded loop or something.

Can't change back our new location will not provide ground start. Wish it was that easy.

I remember back a few years and I do mean a few around the early 80's there were cards made by Wescom and TelLabs that would convert Loop Start to Ground Start. It may be your only hope. I came up with this Just Google Loop to Ground Start Converter

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back