Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot Application Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecarley

Technical User
Jan 4, 2006
US
When I try to launch Application Builder I get the following error after I log in "Server not available. Please check connection". I have had this working before on my laptop and I believe it stopped working when I installed OTM. OTM caused me a lot of grief with the CallPilot Reporter as well but somehow I finally got that working. Any ideas?

hi ecarley,
I use OTM 2.2 and Application Builder at the same PC. I wrote this message at the same PC too. I just tried one more time, I have no problem.
You can try that,
-ping callpilot server from your laptop
-uninstall application builder and re-instal it from PEP CD. Do not use Install CD. Application Builder setup file "appbuilder.exe" is inside CP300S00G01A directory in the PEP CD.
good luck.
aasatekin

I installed it from the latest PEP that I have which is CP404S01G08A, no luck! CallPilot version is 4.

ecarley...you should be at CP404S03G02A that is the latest
appbuilder but you will need to be at security update su03s
with that being said these are the peps you will need
the go in in the ORDER i give them and only in this order
CP40404SU03S.EXE,CP404S03G07C.EXE,these are the security
update and callpilot manager update,CP404ACC001S.EXE, this
one is pcanywhere,CP404S03G23S.EXE,this is the new daylight
savings time pep on this one i can delete your elan and clan
info as well as your switch info so before you start get a copy of your info from configuration wizard,last this one can take up to an hour CP404SEC005S.EXE,this is all the
microsoft hotfixes it has like 54 of them.

hope this helps
there are no problems only solutions

strmwalker

strmwalker it looks like these are server patches. I'm looking to fix the application builder on my laptop.

ecarley...thats is what they are and in order to fix your
labtop you will need the appbuilder that goes with the
service update and the callpilot manager that your callpilot
server is at .these are the latest and greatest for release
4 callpilot and they do fix alot of problems.that is your
call to what you want your callpilot at the latest and greatest is best you make the call.

there are no problems only solutions

strmwalker

strmwalker - got my app builder working finally, thanks for your help - ecarley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back