Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot Application Builder- "no response" on a menu 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nconick

MIS
Sep 28, 2005
US
Callpilot 5.0, Application Builder menu: no matter where I "connect" the "no response" on a menu, it doesn't work. I says transfering to an attendant, your call cannot be completed, then disconnects....? I've tried different call transfer blocks and also tried looping back the menu to play the choices again. Please advise, thank you. It currently has SU09S, 09G25S and 09G32C for PEPS.

Did you save the changes

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

NO RESPONSE by default is connected to the Rotary block (this is behind the scene in code) - system assume you can't respond because you're using a rotary phone. Change the xfer block in the rotarty section and save your app.

If a caller actually select a choice when entering a menu the first time, CP will know this caller is capable of providing DTMF and all subsequent menu, the no response will work correctly.

Thank you yyrkroon, it works great now! Much appreciated!

It is only for the first menu as you can imagine no response on the first menu and a rotary phone what would be the difference. So you have to always think about linking the rotary block also. I you come in and make a selection every sub menu the no response works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back