Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot App Builder will not call my phone to export

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelerM1

Technical User
Oct 16, 2008
US
Hi,I have a call pilot system 5.0 and using App Builder.
I want to export a few recordings but when I input my ext # into the App Builder player it doesn't call me if I click play or record.

I have a few other sites and they all work but cant find any errors on this one.
This CP is on site to the ext # that I'm trying to connect to.
the App Builder will not call any ext. on-site or of-site.
No Errors come up it just doesn't call, no errors in the event or system logs?

Thank you,

you have to set that up from config wizard during the install or upgrade..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Are you using the same PC each site? if your not try reinstalling the call pilot player, this cured the issue for me earlier in the week.

Check the RPL's and make sure you have enabled that first extension digit in the 'switch' side of the RPL.

DocVic
Dedicated to Nortel Products till the end.
Need help?

the rpl are not a blocking element on that one.. my mb can call my cell phone to notify me are you can zero out to my cell.. but i can't hit record from the app builder and enter my cell number..

it has been a while since i did an install but i still remember that to be a sys parm addressed in config wizard

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I would definitely check your RPL to make sure the extension (or range) that you are trying to call to record it is not restricted. I've had to add them to the permission list when working from other desks in the past.

The RPL for notification and thru dialing can be set differently from the desktop rpl. I believe that app builder will use the rpl set for desktop. There are only 2 things that will cause a CP to not call and one is the RPL and the other is port based restrictions on the PBX side...i.e. ncos or tgar.

Well you also have to have outcalling channels but none of this requires running setup.

Went through this many many times and now it becomes automatic.

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

Make sure your using the latest app builder version for your CP release if there's been any updates to your Call Pilot. Earlier versions of app builder will cause you headaches if you've pushed recent SU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back