Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 702T RNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Programmer
May 6, 2003
Greetings- have a customer with an Option 61 PBX and Callpilot 702T. Today the thing started ringing no answer when trying to roll into voicemail and I noticed it went down from the ELAN and CSA messages.
I had the customers IT guy reboot the Callpilot ( but I seem to recall there are CCMA and CCMS tower PC servers, not sure what they rebooted - don't really understand that stuff ) while I was logged into the PBX remotely. I saw the CSA and ELAN messages indicating it restored and the customer can log into the thing for admin purposes ( changing mailboxes, etc ) so it's not crashed ( I think ) I received DTA100 messages pointing to TN 20-0-15 and noticed the 2008 ports stated "disabled by server" never got any DTA 101's though, if I re-enable the card in the CLI the ports show idle login- still RNA though - I checked the ELAN and ELNK in LD 48 and 137 both where up and running. MSDL is operational ( if related ? ) I seem to recall on the newer Callpilots you need to check the DSP's - trouble is I don't know how to do this on this older WIN 2000 based system. The PBX is running old RLS 25 software. Is there a "tools' type menu in the Callpilot to check this? Any suggestions are appreciated.......

There is no ccms or ccma on Call Pilot, just contact center. The Call Pilot is a stand alone box.If you are getting elan messages then the network is probably ok but your ports in Call Pilot that connect to an m-gate card may be your issue. Either the m-gate card is disabled, defective or the mpb board in the call pilot could be faulty.

I would also have them check the cable between the m-gate card and the call pilot and make sure it didn't get disconnected some how.

How do I check if the M-Gate card in the PBX is disabled ?

It appears your m-gate card is in slot 20 0 15. Stat the card in ld 32 and see if it's all enabled. If someone has been messing around in the switchroom it's possible they knocked the cable loose. Have them check the cable for card slot 20 0 15 on the IPE shelf which should be the U connector I believe and also have them check the Call Pilot server and make sure it's plugged in there.

Sorry- It was actually card 20-1-15 and I re-enabled it just now- ( all ports show idle 2008 LOG IN ) odd- units 16 and 17 are programmed and enabled as well - still RNA - thought only 0-15 where programmable ( but then this is a MGATE card which I know nothing about ) no one is available to check the connections at this time. I guess I'll go to site and check them........assuming they are good connections, what's next ? Thank you very much for the fast replies :)

Check the connections and report back. Also see if there are other devices in loop 20 shelf 1 that are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back