Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 5.00.41 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcomms

Technical User
May 29, 2012
GB
Hi,

Would anyone have the installation software for Callpilot 5.00.41 for a 202i. I have the key codes and a new HDD and it may be a case that I can debug and that might fix the problem, but I would like a copy of the SW as a just in case i have to change the HDD.

Any help would be great.

Thank you

The Call Pilot software should have been supplied with the system when it was new in DVD or CD-ROM format. There are some of us who might have personal copies as it does happen from time to time that customer copies goes missing when an IT room clear out takes place.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

I stumbled across a copy of CallPilot 5.0 discs on archive dot org when looking for some documentation very recently, if you can't find those physical copies.

I may have a copy on a ext HD at home, but I won't be back there for a couple of days. Keep this post updated & if you still need it I'll have a look for you.

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back