Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgorges

Technical User
Jul 24, 2007
Where do I find the tool on the server that shows the history of a mailbox that includes the Message waiting lamp lighting on and off with time/date

On the CallPilot server you can run the "Session Trace" tool. On the server itself, go to Start, Programs, CallPilot, System Utilities, Session Trace. You can choose from a few different criteria. For instance, choose MWI. Then enter the mailbox number in the appropriate field. Then enter your start and end times for the trace. It will run and bring up the information on the right of the screen.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Session Trace is correct but for some reason. When I click on it. It comes up with the "Adaptive anywhere" program.
I checked my pointer with another CP but they show correct.
I was starting to second guess myself.
Callpilot Reporter doesn't show time/date when a MWL lights up and shuts off on a certain extension.

I think I have to call Nortel. I think my pointer is messed up

Are you using Remote Desktop?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

If you are trying to access it with Remote Desktop, you need to be logged in as a console. If you are on any Windows platform that supports RDP prior to XP, SP3; enter in the Start/Run field mstsc /console.

If you are using XP, SP3 enter mstsc /admin.

(That's a space between mstsc and the forward slash)

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back