Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptaboys96

Programmer
Feb 20, 2006
GB
Hallo There , im busy with a new instal of CP 04.04.04 , After creating all my agents , cdn's , sdn table ect , i get a CRI message on the HEX screen , when i test the callpilot mail box the call hits and then just cuts off , i dont get the message from the callpilot as i should , could any one please give me a idea of what it coulod be , in the event log it gives me the following two messages ,

1:CT server failed ,The CT server will not start, You should try again to start the CT server, If it fails contact Dialogic Tech Support .

I have restarted the CT server a few times already .

2:Event ID:42803 , Description: Fatal Exception

I would appreciate any suggestions

Are you seeing any other errors on startup? Watch the MAS Trace Window, you might see something there. I would double check the TNs assigned with the SCN and POSID programmed in the PBX. Without much additional information, you may have a mismatch there.

No I see no other messages , the MAS Trace window passes and there are no other faults in the start up , but now when I re run the wizard it does not install the languages and the errors come up as : system exception , memory exception , could not instal languages (2057) RC=4 ,I have checked the SCN and the POSID programmed and it is correct .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back