Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 3.03.36, recovering from Win2003 server SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoIPManic

IS-IT--Management
Apr 18, 2006
CA
Hello there,

I installed Win2003 server Service Pack 1 on Callpilot 3.03.36 Running on 201i. After 2 week or so I got update from Nortel suggesting that SP1 has issues, now I can't access my all SCSI drives (Backup Tape drive, CD drive) and System is running really slow. I mean real slow, it takes arund 10 min before application starts. I want to back up data base so I can re-image the server but the problem is I can't back up on Tape drive as SP1 killed it and Callpilot utility is not allowing me to do back up on Network drive. Does anyone know what files or any way around to back up the data base without using Callpilot utility. I am stuck and if I loose data base...that's gonna be a hell. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPERICIATED. Thanx in advance....

What's doing the back up utility that doesn't alow to back up on network drive?

It times out after like 10 min or so. Is there any particular database files that I can just copy manually. Thanx for quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back