Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 202i Server Bios Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc3lo

Technical User
Jul 11, 2005
MX
Hello.
I’m installing a CallPilot 202i; Install the CallPilot Image on the server with no problems. Log in to the system and the system lunch the setup wizard, and part of the wizard do a platform Validity Check, I get a Server Bios Version Error and can’t continue with the wizard.
I have installed some 202 servers and never had this problem, and check the documents and didn’t find how to change the Bios version of the 202 server, found for other types of servers but not for this one. Also check on the ESPL and found a patch to do a bios update but the status of the file is VO and can’t download it.
Any Ideas of what else can to do???
Thanks

I believe if you install the latest PEPs (SU11S) before running the setup wizard, you won't see that error. I don't think it's a 202i issue as much as it's a Release 5 issue. I could be wrong but it seems like I've seen the same thing recently.

Thanks Telebub. Install new service update and setup wizard runs fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back