Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 201i error

Status
Not open for further replies.

fonetrbl911

Technical User
Sep 11, 2008
US
When I try to browse to my previously working CallPilot 201i server I now get a blank screen with "error ASP 0115, unexpected error, /cpmgr/login.asp, A trapable error occured in an external object. The script cannot continue running." Nothing has been done to the Opt11C or the CallPilot 201i rls. 2.02. I know that I should first try to reboot, however the CallPilot appears to be working and I'll have to do it after hours. Has anyone seen this error?

While I have never had this issue, I too would wait until after hours to reboot. Are you logging in to the Call Pilot directly from the server or are you logging in as a web client from a different machine (have you tried both?).

I googled "error ASP 0115" and got 79K hits...

rebooted and am still having issues, I hope the hard drive is not crashing.......

Can you log in directly from the server?

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back