Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

callpilot 150 ver 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadamnet

Technical User
May 20, 2007
US
HI EVERYBODY,
I HAVE A CALLPILOT 150 WAS WORKING PROPERLY FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS THEN CRASHING EVERY 2 MONTHS AVERAGE AND LOSING THE WHOLE PROGRAM.I HAVE TO RESTORE IT EVERY TIME.
MY VENDOR SEND ME A NEW SOFTWARE CARDTRIGE . WICH I INSTALL.
AFTER 3 DAYS.THE CALLPILOT START TO HANG UP AFTER ONE RING TIME TO TIME.
THE PHONE DISPLAY SHOW NORMAL CLEARING.WE NEED TO POWER DOWN THE CALLPILOT AND POWER UP TO WORK.
THEN MY VENDOR SEND A NEW ONE .I INSTALL IT BUT I COULDNOT
ACCESS THE INSTALL WIZARD BY A CROSS OVER ETHERNET CABLE TO CHANGE THE DEFFAULT LOCAL IP TO MY NETWORK LOCAL IP.I HAVE THE 4 PORTS LED LIT UP,THE 10/100 LED AND NETWORK LEDS LIT UP .THE LED BETWEEN THEM IS OFF.IF I TRY A FEATURE IN THE PHONE THE DISPLAY SAY"FEATURE INACTIVE". IF PING 192.168.110.10 I HAVE NO REPLY.
IF DISCONNECT THE 4 PORTS JACKS I COULD PING IT.
THIS MY STORY.PLEASE HELP.

Could be the powere supply you have is bad, which one do you have? The 9V ones were replaced with 8V.

I would still try a new p/s if you have not tried that yet

Beyond that, it is starting to sound like an issue with the core - Bad

I think the pwr supply issue was fixed before 3.1 came out, but that's no guarantee you didn't get a mixed batch. If you're running on an 8v now, you should be ok.

Is your equipment on a UPS? It still sounds like a hardware or power issue.

Recently we had simular problem first unplug your Call Pilot now on your Norstar do Feature (xftest) remove all the old codes if there are any, replug your CP wait about 5-10 mins check in the maintence program of your KSU if it sees the CP then try Feature 983 on one of your sets either M7310 or T7316 if it says feature not found and you can still go into the CP with your ip address then the software is finnished and it must be changed the reason is your computer is accessing through the ip address it uses a different route to enter the Call Pilot Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back