Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callpilot 150 remote telephone administration problem 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDayton

Technical User
Dec 29, 2009
US
Can't seem to get this going, I must be missing something simple. Running a Callpilot 150 version: 31.10.14.22 on a MICS R6.1

When I try to change business status by dialing into the AA from a touchtone telephone, I'm unable to administer the system. I press **, system prompts for MB number. I enter 102, system prompts for password, I enter password and I am in the mailbox, but am only able to enter mailbox commands, not system admin commands. I tried "99" but get a message stating "The call center command cannot be used at this point".

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Just a quick note, I do have access through Callpilot manager on the LAN. Manager wants to be able to dial in and close business himself.

Make sure your COS User interface is set to NVM

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Thanks PERRYPJ, tried switching to NVM, but still got the same results. Any other ideas?

Did you initialize the mailbox, as in record a name and change the password.

Also did you hit # after you entered 102 and the password

None of the above has worked, but thanks for the help!

Finally got back to this. Thanks curlycord, 808 was the solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back