Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

callpilot 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcf

Technical User
Sep 11, 2002
US
Went on trouble for new customer on voice mail.They have a norstar 3x8 5.1 software and a callpilot 100, which I had not run into before, system is max out.Had bad power cord on cp100.Lady said she has had trouble with voice mail over and over, she said she comes in office and all extensions are ringing, she was told by her vendor to unplug cp100 and repowered. That stops it for a week or so and it will happen again.I check cp100 it all looks ok, do you have any idea what could be causing this? I had not seen a callpilot on a 3x8,also they are using ccr....
thanks,

what version of CP?
1.5.32 had something like this

Check your compatibility charts. I do not believe you can have a Call Pilot hooked up to 3X8 KSU. It will cause problems!!!

CP's have had power supply problems as well.

Extract from Compatibility Matrix:

CallPilot 100/150 is compatible with 3X8 DR5.1 only (no other DR5 KSUs are compatible) but Park n' Page, AMIS and Feature 986 (Transfer to mailbox) are not available at this time on DR5.1

according to charts it will work on 3x8 5.1 only no other 5.1. I did forget to get cp ver., I did find out that they have had power problems with the first power supplies! I will check all of this out, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back