Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 100 Greetings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDude

Programmer
May 28, 2007
US
Hey guys - I was just wondering if it's possible at all with CP100 to input or use customer wav greetings? I have CallPilot 100 with CICS 7.1

For example go online and buy one of those professional greetings that they record based on your script and then you just input it into your call pilots answering for AA?

Thanks in advance.

Ok awesome. So all I need to do is connect my laptop to the CP100 and use the interface to hook it all up.

Great thanks for the quick reply bro!

You need to install the Desktop software that is on the CD.
Once installed you will find Call Pilot Player program used to convert WAV to VBK files.
Once the wavs are converted then use the import feature from the Call Pilot programming browser.
Wav files must be recorded as:
Bit rate 8 khz
Audio sample size = 16 bit
Channels - 1(mono)
Audio Format -PCM

If the file is already recorded then open the wav and re save it with the above settings......if the Import feature does not like the file then use another program to re save it as not all programs do well.

I found Roxio wav player works great.

You guys just give to much info away.Direct to manual

give them a fish and feed for a day
teach them to fish and feed them forever

Exsmogger - That's right!!!

Thank you all for help! @curlycord you da man! I'll get on it today.

I like helping people and remember how well your mind worked until you actually learned to speak Nortel.
Understanding the Nortel documentation is both a skill and a sign of severe damage.

NARSBARS

For us, a clean van is a sign of a sick mind. EVERY time I clean the thing out, I can never seem to find what I'm looking for...

Rik,

I feel your pain. I always told my ex that she could do what she wanted with the house, but the garage was mine. It may have looked a mess to her, but I knew where everything was. I always kid our warehouse guys that it's a waste of time to clean the floors, they'll just get dirty again.

Brian Cox

Yep. My wife keeps threatening to put crime scene tape over the door to my office at home. They'll never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back