Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 100/150 License Transfers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

is2teli

MIS
Mar 7, 2005
US
Hi Can anyone tell me if possible to transfer CallPilot 100 licenses from one system to another? I have a location that closed and moved users to that system...both have CallPiliot 100.

My vendor is saying no way to do it and traying to sell me more.

you can do it but you have to return one call pilot to avaya as defective....

do you know what the process is? no one has heard of having this done.

thanks - I will have to get with our vendor. They are stating no, hve never had to transfer nor heard of it.....what costs are associated to transfer?

that depends on the vendor, I would assume they would charge you the stardar rate for a MAC, since it would take them a little more than 30 minutes to complete it the actual retrival.

I have the same question, so i just called Nortel, and they said the it is possible if the customer ID is the same. Just have to use a tool called PLDS Product Library Delivery System. i have to verify this, but i will throw it at my vendor. I dislike vendors, they try to rip off everyone.

You second post ever here and that's what you have to say?

I think its more like a case of your to cheap to call in a professional.

Don't even bother asking a question on these forums if that's how you feel because most of us here are vendors.

If your going to make comments like that for no reason at all then expect a backlash.

idiot

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

I agree and I think that statement was very offensive. I think admin should ban you from this site for making a comment like that. I'm sure I speak for all vendors on here, we are not dishonest. We don't try to rip anyone off. We have a career just like you do and we expect to get paid for services rendered. If I was your vendor I would wave bye to you and wish you luck.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)
NCSS, ATSP/IP

I am sure that you guys are all upstanding and great people, or you wouldn't be here helping people. You have my sincerest apologies. I tend to generalize and make an ass out of myself. The engineers that work for the vendors are great, it's more the upper management that i have issues with. They don't always seem to be honest, especially the one i deal with. There's always an extra something thrown in here and there and the labor price is always extreme. There is something wrong with society when honesty is at best second priority. I thank you for all your help.

Glad you explained. We accept your apology.

NCSS, ATSP/IP

Hi Gurus. So, i work for a non profit in NYC and due to lack of funds, we need to know if the callpilot 5.0 licenses connected to CS1000 systems can be transferred. Do any of you gentleman know if that is possible? All docs referring to KRS and PLDS don't say anything about CP 5.0. Thanks

You need to open your own thread. You will get a better response from the CS1000 techs.

NCSS, ATSP/IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back