Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallPilot 100/150 Import Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

taudette

Technical User
Jan 4, 2004
CA
I know there have been several threads regarding this, and I've read them (it solved a few issues) but the one I have now I can't seem to find any info on.

I successfully installed the callpilot player, which converted the wav recordings to vbk.

I can get to all of the areas that require a voice recording, but when I use the import functionality to find the file and click SEND, it does nothing. It doesn't replace the current recording, it doesn't bring up another window or error, it does nothing.

Any ideas? I'm stumped!

Thanks,

Tammy

ps: screencapture included

nice avi file i like it
anyhoot

after you import the file try to play it back , does it sound like the file you uploaded???

then you need to hit the save button or else it will not override the original

mike

Did you get this issue to work? I am having the same problem on a CallPilot running 3.1. I covert a file to VBK from WAV (8K, 16-bit, mono) and upload it to the CP. It acknowledges the upload and doesn't say bad VBK or similar, however nothing happens. When I click play I still hear my old greeting and when I save it still has the old greeting.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back