Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callout test - AAM 7.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

msk69

MIS
May 29, 2020
PK
Hi,
I am trying to test the Diagnostic(Application)---Call-out option before setting up a remote notification of message. I am able to dial extension and Landline number but cannot dial the mobile no. It generate an error of network busy. I changed hunt group COR but no avail. Actually users are dialing out through a TIE PBX (CM 5)having multiple PRIs. I also tried to change the COR of trunk group with no success. I traced through traceSM utility and get "422 session interval too small" error.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

This is more than likely due to an issue in the Public or Private dial plan in use by the SIP trunks.

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Hi Ken,
i hope my Public and private dial plan is ok as every thing seems to work quite well. Dialing out local/IDD or to other H.323 TIE site is ok, DID and DOD also working correctly. What should i look in Public/private No plan?

Try this

As a workaround, we adjusted "Preferred Minimum Session Refresh Interval(sec):" to 600 on the affected SIP trunk ("change trunk <x>") to match the time that is proposed by the SIP Provider. Once this change has been made all the calls terminated on agents and nail up calls are working fine.

Ken Means

Hi Ken, tried yours suggestion but still getting problem. I traced at CM end it is denying the call. Actually from AAM the call first hit CM (This CM has no TELCO line, it is tied using h.232 with other old CM rls 5 where TELCO PRIs are available) and then route to other CM through aar table and then dialout from that old CM. As i said my DID/DOD and dialing out working fine using the same aar. I also noticed that when call comesout from AAR and hit first CM it gets a denial event.
any more suggestions?

On the CM that has the Telco lines in it what kind are they ? I have seen where QSIG and SIP don't play nice in older software.

Ken Means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back