Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Callmaster IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenbaseg

Programmer
Dec 22, 2003
US
Does anyone have a good method of printing callmaster IV template sheets? If so, does anyone have an excel (.xls) that can be shared? I need to make about 100 of them and ASA isn't any help. Thanks in advance.

tenbaseg,
I have had the same problem in the past with Callmaster IV templates before I upgraded to R11. Once I upgraded the switch, I needed to change the type of Phone on the station form to "603F1". I was then able to use ASA Phone template function to print out good copies. Hope it works for you

bob

whats your email address I'll send you an excel doc

cheers Jason

Hey Bob

I tried to use your suggestion with the 603F1 but when I input the stations I want to print the labels for I get an error: No records match the specified query match. I used existing Stations does that matter? These phones are CM IV but I also have CM III and they failed as well. Any ideas what I am doing wrong in ASA?

Thank you in advance.

Avaya, Octel, AUDIX, CMS and other fun stuff.

"There is always a way, it may not be pretty but there is always a way."

P:-D

"earnshaw (TechnicalUser) Dec 29, 2003
whats your email address I'll send you an excel doc
cheers Jason"

Thanks Jason, you can send it to ogio_1@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back