Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CallManager 4.1(3) on Compaq DL380

Status
Not open for further replies.

RX3

IS-IT--Management
Dec 31, 2005
US
I just bought a pair of Compaq Proliant DL380 G2 Servers for use with CallManager and Unity.

I have a boxed version of Cisco CallManager 4.1(3). Will the hardware detection CD recognize the server and allow me to install the images?

Per Cisco.com this is still a supported platform. Be aware that CCM 4.1.3 REQUIRES 1 Gig minimum memory. 2 Gig better.

The hardware detection CD told me that the last version to support his is 2000.2.4... The oldest one I have is 2000.2.6 and the newest that I have is 2000.4.1b... Damn.

I have a boxed version of CCM 3.3(3) and the OS build disks are 2000.2.4. I built a CCM server using a DL380 G1 with these disks without any problems whatsoever. If you legitimatley have the CCM software then I can't see a problem for Cisco letting you have the older OS build disks.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back