Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALLING NAME PACKAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmj

Vendor
Dec 20, 2005
US
Does anyone know the package number/name for CLID Name on incoming. CLID/PRI provides number only 1 line. if you want the name it is a different package. Thanks!

I believe it is enhanced CLID; remember the CO needs to be able to send the name over the PRI also. Not all of them can.

thanks for the reply! For anyone that may need it - It is package 95 - calling party name display incoming.
(it confused me with ld 95 doing the names but it is pkg 95 for the name) and yes on the Carrier, I also checked with them first to verify so again thanks!

writing to say the correct package for the incoming name ID is package 385 which a customer goes from a basic to an enhanced level. pkg 385 is ni 2 - name display supplementary service. PKG 95 was given to me incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back