Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Caller Redial keys not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelneo

IS-IT--Management
Feb 9, 2009
KW
Hi,
Our signaling server underwent an improper shutdown, and since then the Callers list and Redial list are not accessible. Is it possible to remove these options from the phone display?

You can activate the Personal Directory application like Redial , Callers etc .Using the CS1000 Element Manager (resides on the Signaling Server) there is a field that needs to be filled in with the ELAN IP address of the primary Signaling Server under IP Telephony -> Personal Directories -> Server -> Server IP Address should be set to the ELAN IP address of the primary Signaling Server.

Hi,
Thanks, but i'm not able to access the element manager too. NRSM works, but no personal directory and element manager.

You should log in to your cs1000 call server and in
LD 117
.REG UCM SYS
.KEY IN THE IP OF SIGNALLING SERVER
.KEY IN THE ADMIN USER NAMES AND PASSWORD (you use for web browser of signalling server)
. YOU ARE REGISTERED SUCCESSFULLY...

open your web browser to access sig server.
Now you will be able to access the element manager

You are to key in the ELAN IP in LD 117. And after successful registration you will login to UCM with TLAN/CLAN IP in internet explorer

I did, but after a few minutes of waiting, i get a page 'Cannot find server. Page cannot be displayed' error.

Did you receive a ping reply from the system. Also check your LAN IP setting of your PC. Your PC must have IP in the range of your system TLAN IP. If this is OK then you should give a Reboot to your SS

Hi,
Yes, i can ping and SSH to the IP. but no web access. I've also tried rebooting, but its still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back