Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

caller log on 1140 E IP phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3rv32a2

IS-IT--Management
Apr 15, 2011
MX
I'm having an issue were I can't see the caller log on a 1140e IP phone. Does anyone know how make this feature work?

Thanks...

Thanks for the update, what should I be looking for?

in ucm under node parameters define the ip address of the SS TLAN or Node address if co-res system. found in PD or personal directories.. its not service affecting but save and transmit the node paramemter after when finisg=hed

If this is an issue with all of your IP phones, then you should be looking at the Personal Directory configuration in element manager.

If it is an issue on some phones, then you should be looking at the call log options on those sets.

To enable Personal Directories in element manager:

Go to System-->IP Network-->Personal Directories-->Server Configuration
Make sure the E-LAN address of your leader signaling server is entered in the Server IP Address field.

In your Node configuration go to Node Details-->Personal Directory (PD) Configuration and make sure the check-box is checked.

If necessary, check the check box, save and synchronize your node and you should be good.

Thanks for all of your suggestion I will look at them carefully and see if it resolves the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back